To learn more about the Inclusion Allies coalition and its resources, and to become a member, go to our website at www.inclusioncoalition.info
There you will find:
- A continually updated collection of resources for helping individuals and groups to Dialogue Across Differences, including dialogue approaches, webinars, articles, blogs, resource guides, art, videos, etc.
- Articles, blogs, resource guides and art that can be used to spark dialogue or as background reading for those interested in the latest studies and thinking on how we can all be inclusion allies.
- Links to webinars provided by Coalition members on Dealing with Post-Election Trauma, Dialogues Across Differences, Race Dialogues, Gender Dialogues, etc.
- Examples of recent advocacy efforts and ways you and/or your organization can serve as allies and advocates for various groups across the diversity spectrum.
- A list of Members who have joined us to support those who feel marginalized as we advocate for inclusive policies and practices.